What factors need to be considered when choosing a good switching power supply manufacturer?
In fact, to put it plainly, it is the same as buying things by yourself. They are all factors that need to be considered comprehensively. Some of them also need to shop around, so that you can choose the right product with high cost performance. So what factors need to be considered when choosing a good switching power supply manufacturer? Follow along with me to find out!
1. Have a suitable input voltage range. Switching power supply manufacturers use AC input as an example. Common input voltage specifications are 110V and 220V, so there are several specifications for these two types of AC conversion and universal input voltage. Also select the input voltage specification according to the region of use.
2. Appropriate output power. The power transformer of the switching power supply manufacturer consumes part of the power when it is working, and at the same time releases it in the form of heat. The editor reminds everyone that in order to increase the use time of switching power supply manufacturers, it is recommended to use models with a power rating of 30%.
3. Consider the characteristics of the load. In order to improve the reliability of the system, it is recommended that the transformer of the switching power supply manufacturer is better at 50% to 80% load.
4. If the load is a motor, a light bulb or a capacitive load, the current is very large at the moment of startup, and a suitable power supply should be used to prevent the load. If the load is a motor, take into account the voltage reverse wind when shutting down.
5. In addition, everyone should also consider the working environment, whether there is any additional auxiliary cooling equipment, and the power supply needs to reduce the rated output under high ambient temperature.
6. Try to use the standard switching power supply manufacturer produced by the manufacturer. Of course, this also includes the standard specification and output voltage. In that way, the delivery time is faster; on the contrary, the unique specifications and output voltage will increase the delivery time and increase the cost.